Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wk4 Publishing_Leadership project: Richard Stemple, How to improve communication for students with varying disabilities.


Wk4 Publishing_Leadership project: Richard Stemple, How to improve communication for students with varying disabilities.





Pennsylvania Educational Technology Exposition and Conference the web site is

My plan for presenting my CBR project involves just one conference, the Pennsylvania Educational Technology Exposition and Conference in Hershey Pennsylvania. This conference and exposition has a scope that my presentation is ideal for, the strand of Adaptive Technology/Special Populations/Accessibility. Since I am employed at a special needs school and my CBR is about motivating students, teachers, parents, and staff to use assisted augmentative communication (AAC) devices, this conference seemed the natural choice. I chose this conference and exhibition because it encompassed my entire CBR project and I felt it was the best option to share my work. 


Here are some blogs of my search to publish or present over the past several weeks.



Week 3 Publishing / Leadership: Thinking Out Loud1




Week 3 Publishing / Leadership: Thinking Out Loud 2

Here is the link to my presentation document, enjoy.
files.me.com/rstemple/myskxo

No comments:

Post a Comment